Poor man's accessories for iPad2

I guess some people feel Apple's accessories are expensive. If you've got a cheapest model of iPad2, and carelessly bought many accessories, the expense will be comparable to iPad's price itself !


I' ve got some very cheap accessories.


1. Stands


Most cutting board stands will work as iPad stands.


   DSCF0411.JPG


I found this stand in a Daiso store. Isn't it cool?


Comparison with typical stand


Daiso's stand \105


Sanwa MR-IPADST1 \2,394


2. Sleeves


A DIY sleeve. I used a thin urethane sheet found in my room.


DSCF0412.JPG


It's not enough cool so I will get more expensive sleeve in near future. However, this sleeve also works well for my purpose.


Comparison with typical sleeve


DIY sleeve \0


PDA-IPAD23G \1,980

このブログの人気の投稿

第48会 秋田県小・中・高等学校児童・生徒理科研究発表大会 131109

磁石でキュウリを動かす

横手市小・中学校 児童生徒理科研究作品展